The Mistress Brewing Co. Team Members are proud to partner with our community through both volunteer hours and contributions.
If you have a donation or sponsorship request, please review our donation guidelines below. If your donation request qualifies, we welcome you to fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page.
Please understand that due to the large number of requests we receive, we cannot satisfy all requests.
We prefer to donate to programs focused on:
- Mental or Physical Health
- First Responders / Public Safety
- Human Services
- The Arts
- We require 21 days’ notice for all donations.
- We donate only to registered 501(c) organizations. You will be required to submit a copy of your registration document.
- We will not donate to political campaigns/organizations or faith-based organizations.
- You must have a temporary permit (i.e. liquor license) in the name of your non-profit to serve any alcohol for fundraising purposes at your event. To find out if you need to obtain a temporary permit, please contact your local alcohol regulatory agency (e.g. Iowa Alcohol Beverage Division).
- Being mindful of our product, we forgo events that are either directly tied to schools or by association benefit youth.
- All beer, item, or monetary donations must be picked up from the Mistress Brewing Taproom, 1802 N Ankeny Blvd Suite 108, Ankeny Iowa 50023 during normal business hours.
- Pick up must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- Donation pick up dates & times MUST be prearranged via email.
We are proud to be part of the Independent Craft Brewer's Association.
No results found in this location. Please try again.