MAHALO ma·ha·lo /məˈhäˌlō/ Hawaiian word used to express gratitude.
The Mistress Brewing Co. Team would like to say Mahalo to our patrons with a summer celebration. What better way than a Pig Roast & Luau?
TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR
- VIP Ticket (21+) - $40 All you can eat and four drink tickets, good for Beer, Wine, Cider, and Mead!
- General Admin (11+) - $20 All you can eat and bottomless soft drink.
- 10 and Under - Free, with ticketed adult. All you can eat and bottomless soft drink.
Mistress Brewing Mahalo Dog Dress Up Contest
CALLING ALL CANINES!
Bring your best costume to celebrate the Inaugural Mistress Brewing Mahalo Event.
Time: Registration 1:45pm to 2:15pm / Judging begins at 2:30pm
Cost: Free with VIP Ticket
Prize: Each category winner will be awarded Mistress Brewing Co. $25 Gift Card
Registration is done on a first come/first serve basis and will be limited to the first 30 registrants.
The contest will have three judges.
A winner for each category will be announced 15-30 minutes after the last participant is shown
Dress Up with your canine friend in homemade costumes for bonus points!
Mahalo Hound - Best Dressed for a Luau.
Prom Pooch - Best Dressed for an evening on the town.
Top Dawg - Most creative costume.
Use your imagination. Homemade costumes are often the best.
• Entrants must fill out a registration form with name, contact information and a description of your dog and the costume clearly written.
• Registration form must be signed.
• Entrants will be given a participant number which much be worn so that it is visible to the judges.
• Dogs must be leashed at all times and must have his/her own adult walker.
• Participants must adhere to the Mistress Brewing Dog Policy.
• Each dog Entrants must gather at the patio by 2:20pm.
• No motorized vehicles are allowed.
• No entrant is eligible for more than one award.
• The judge’s decisions are final.